Did you know that 35% of people never develop wisdom teeth? Of the remaining 65% of us that do have these ‘third molars’, 85% will have to have their wisdom teeth removed. But what are wisdom teeth? Why do we have them and when should we talk about them with our dentist? Wisdom teeth are […]

Read More...